|Real-life language skills|
|C2 Proficiency is set at Level C2 of the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR). Preparing for C2 Proficiency will give you the practical English skills to:|
It shows that you have mastered English to an exceptional level. For example, at C2 level you can expect to:
- negotiate and persuade effectively at senior management level in international business settings.
- study demanding subjects at the highest levels, including postgraduate and PhD programmes.
- understand the main ideas of complex pieces of writing.
- understand documents, correspondence and reports, including the finer points of complex pieces of writing.
on or talk about complex or sensitive issues, understanding colloquial
references and dealing confidently with hostile questions.
- write on any subject and take full notes of meetings or seminars with good expression and accuracy.
by the largest research programme of its kind, Cambridge English exams
provide the most reliable reflection of your language skills.
when and how you take your exam - C2 Proficiency is
available as either a paper-based or computer-based exam, allowing you
even more choice over how you take your test.
Cambridge English exams cover all
major varieties of English and are designed to be fair to users of all
nationalities and linguistic backgrounds.
than 3,000 employers, universities and colleges, government departments
and other organisations around the world rely on C2 Proficiency It is accepted wherever a high level of English language
Get your results in just two weeks with our computer-based exams.
|A Cambridge English qualification|
Once you have earned a Cambridge English certificate, you hold one of the most
valuable English qualifications in the world.